(Cabinet type) fiber laser marking machine is used in fields with high requirements for depth, smoothness and fineness, such as clocks and watches, mold industry, integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, aerospace devices, auto parts, etc.
1. Excellent beam quality, high photoelectric conversion rate, fast marking speed, more than 2-3 times that of traditional marking machines; low power consumption less than 1 kWh in 1 hour.
2. Maintenance-free operation, non-contact processing, high processing efficiency, computer control, easy to realize automation;
3. Good stability, high pulse frequency, uniform carving lines, fine patterns and strong carving depth ability.
4. Documents compatible with CORELDRAW, AUTOCAD, PHOTOSHOP and other software;
5. Support automatic encoding, print serial number, batch number, date, barcode, QR code, automatic number skipping, etc.; support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, AI and other formats, and directly use SHX and TTF fonts;
1. Automobile machinery industry: steel sleeves, bearings, piston rings, engines, vehicle signs and machine tools, etc.;
2. Electronic communication industry: mobile phones, keyboards, electronic components, home appliance panels, optical cables, cables, etc.;
3. Hardware equipment industry: tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, tableware, locks, knives and scissors, sanitary ware, medical equipment, fitness equipment, stainless steel products, etc.;
4. Decorative buckle and label industry: buttons, luggage buckles, belt buckles, gold and silver jewelry, signs, badges, time cards, business cards, photos, purses, belts, pens and pencil cases, collectors, artworks, etc.;
5. Instrument and glasses industry: metal watch cases, watch bottoms, glasses frames, instrument panels, etc.;
6. Packaging bottle cap industry: inner and outer packaging of tobacco, medicine, food, cosmetics, metal bottle caps, furniture decoration, buckle signs, plastic products.