CO2 laser marking machine
Carbon dioxide laser CO2 marking machine is a kind of gas laser with a wavelength of 10.6um, which belongs to the mid-infrared frequency band. CO2 laser has relatively large power and relatively high elect optical conversion efficiency, and it is a kind of larger power at present Laser, CO2 laser uses CO2 gas as the working material, and CO2 and other gases are charged into the discharge tube. When the electrode is added to the high-voltage discharge tube to generate glow discharge, the gas can release the laser. After the released laser energy is amplified, laser processing can be performed.
1. The high laser power is controlled by software, continuously adjustable, the marking range is large, the marking is clear, not easy to wear, and the cutting efficiency is high;
2. The depth of engraving can be controlled at will, and the processing cost is low, and no consumables are required to be controlled by a computer;
3. Use the 10.64um laser beam to expand, focus, and finally control the deflection of the galvanometer;
4. Act on the surface of the work piece according to the predetermined trajectory to vaporize the working surface to achieve the marking effect.
5. Good beam pattern, stable system performance, maintenance-free, suitable for large-volume, multiple variety, high-speed, high-precision industrial processing sites.
6. Advanced optical path optimization design and unique graphics path optimization technology, coupled with the unique super pulse function of the laser, make the cutting speed faster.
1. Automobile machinery industry: steel sleeves, bearings, piston rings, engines, vehicle signs and machine tools, etc.;
2. Electronic communication industry: mobile phones, keyboards, electronic components, home appliance panels, optical cables, cables, etc.;
3. Hardware equipment industry: tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, tableware, locks, knives and scissors, sanitary ware, medical equipment, fitness equipment, stainless steel products, etc.;
4. Decorative buckle and label industry: buttons, luggage buckles, belt buckles, gold and silver jewelry, signs, badges, time cards, business cards, photos, purses, belts, pens and pencil cases, collectors, artworks, etc.;
5. Instrument and glasses industry: metal watch cases, watch bottoms, glasses frames, instrument panels, etc.;
6. Packaging bottle cap industry: inner and outer packaging of tobacco, medicine, food, cosmetics, metal bottle caps, furniture decoration, buckle signs, plastic products.