CCD, English full name: Charge-coupled Device, Chinese full name: Charge-coupled device. It can be called CCD image sensor zhi, also called image controller. CCD is a kind of semiconductor device that can convert optical images into digital signals. The tiny photosensitive materials implanted on the CCD are called pixels. The more pixels contained in a CCD, the higher the picture resolution it provides. The function of CCD is like film, but it converts light signal into electric charge signal. There are many neatly arranged photodiodes on the CCD, which can sense light and convert light signals into electrical signals, which are converted into digital image signals by external sampling and amplification and analog-to-digital conversion circuits. In addition, CCD is also an abbreviation for bee collapse disorder.
The image sensor is an important part of the digital camera. According to the different components, it can be divided into CCD (Charge Coupled Device) and CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor).
CMOS sensor uses general semiconductor
1. Connect the micro-hardness tester to the computer through the camera interface, and the image is re-magnified and directly observed and measured on the computer screen, which effectively reduces the operator's eye fatigue, reduces the artificial operation error of the eyepiece system, and improves the test Efficiency and precision. The whole test process can be completed by simple mouse operation.
2. The software image interface is large (800*600), the image is clearer, and the operation error can be effectively reduced.
3. Equipped with high-resolution industrial cameras suitable for microscopic imaging and macro imaging. Its volume is small and exquisite, the image is clear, the image quality is good.
4. The conversion function of various hardness scales is convenient and practical; in addition, the software has a built-in hardness and strength conversion table, which will never be lost.
5. Powerful data report function:
(1) Test data, indentation pictures and hardness gradient curves can be exported at the same time, which is more convincing.
(2) When doing hardness gradient test, the hardness gradient curve can be drawn automatically.
(3) The header of the report, such as the company name, title, etc., can be set and saved in advance to facilitate printing of the report.
6. Open the part and zoom in the image frame to make the measurement more accurate and reduce the error.
7. Hardness correction function, if a certain point is found to be inaccurate during measurement, it can be adjusted and corrected immediately.
8. The indentation image can be adjusted for contrast and brightness.
9. Hardness calibration function: directly input the hardness value for accuracy, convenient and fast.
10. The image files and data files can be opened, stored, and printed separately.
11. The data files and image files can be viewed at any time, and the data files are printed in the form of tables, images and curves.
The standard configuration:
Brand computer, software installation CD; software encryption lock; CCD camera; data cable; video capture card; DC12V power supply; camera connection tube.